Tuesday, September 16, 2014

You Are My Oneday!

Eventually I am going to make my dreams come true.
Eventually, I will finally be with you.
I have never felt this way before.
You've opened up a whole new door!

I knew there was something special about you when on Halo we met.
I knew it was you in all those dreams I drempt.
What more can I say or do?
Baby, oneday I WILL be with you.

The way your voice sounds on the mic, so sweet.
Baby, I can't wait til the day that we finally meet.
I want you to hold me in your arms.
Let me love you just the way you are.

There is nothing in this world I would love more than to just see your face.
Please take me away and keep me safe.
My heart hurts everytime you are sad.
It hurts me and it makes me mad.

Funny it was when we met in that lobby, but look at us now.
We're very close and you've changed me some how.
Sometimes I feel like I've known you forever and a day.
I know that's weird, I know it's strange.

You're the sun shinning through the cloudiest of nights.
I'm so in love with you and it feels so right.
Talking to you gives me a natural high.
If I was there, would you want to be by my side?

No comments:

Post a Comment